- Located on the doorstep of the new mining exploration area.
- Easy commuting from the Hunter Valley region.
- Close to the Upper Hunter and local Boutique Wineries.
- Some of the most breathtaking and picturesque scenery in NSW.
- Who’d A Thought It Lookout. – 360% panoramic views of the area.
- Rural Heritage Village
- Quirindi’s Museum.
- Old Quipolly Dam. Only 15 minutes from Quirindi. A flora and fauna sanctuary. A must for bird lovers. A third of all Australian birds can be seen in this area.
- Excellent recreational and sporting facilities: – Tennis Club, Bowling Greens, Archery Range, Gun Club and Swimming Complex.
- The first Polo Club in Australia. – Annual Carnival held in August.
- Racecourse. “Better known as the Randwick of the North”.
- 9 hole golf course.
For Bookings and Information
Phone: (02) 6746 1742